I'm to the point where few makeup products interest me anymore... that is until a new year comes around and the drugstore's go bonkers with amazing products (!!). Each and every year drugstores have really up'ed the ante and the bridge between drugstore and high end ceases to exist.
Here's my collective drugstore haul:
|Swatcheed in the order of the list below.|
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows in Tough as Taupe and Bad to the Bronze ($7 each) - Love these!! Wicked pigmented, easy to blend, last all day!
- Loreal Infalliable Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe ($8) - Amazing texture and pigmentation! Dupe of the Giorgio Armani's Eyes to Kill (L'oreal and Giorgio Armani are from the same company)
- WnW Color Icon Eyeshadow in Brulee ($2) - Everyone had this as their HG (holy grail) highlight so I HAD to check it out.
- Jordana Brow Powder in 4 Brown ($1.25) - Not powdery, hopefully a good eyebrow shade!
- Jordana Loose Eyeshadow in Antique Heather ($1.25) - It is the most unique, most beautiful silver-lilac glitter. Sadly it doesn't really show up on my eyes (as well in pictures). Maybe on top a dark eyeshadow base?
- WnW Cream Eyeliner in Black ($4) - Most pigmented black ! If you get a nice, non-dried out tube, you'll love this! The brush is scratchy so best to not even try it.
- WnW Wild Shine Nailpolish in Hallucinate ($1) - Silver glittery nailpolish for a gradient nail.
|Swatched in the order of the list below.|
- Revlon Lip Butters in Pink Truffle, Lollipop, Candy Apple, Red Velvet ($8) - I haven't tested these out yet but hopefully they're as great as everyone says they are! (Have been compared many times over to Chanel and Dior).
- WnW MegaShield Lipsticks in Pink Champagne, It's a Girl ($3) - Got these on 40% off with $1 off = $.79 each. Swatches pigmented and smooth! Only a few shades though. Packaging is REALLY cheap.
- WnW Silk Finish in 508A Black Orchid ($1) - Beautiful deep red! Reminds me a lot of MAC's Dubonnet l/s. For $1, this is an absolute steal!!
- Jordana Matte Lipstick in Pink Passion ($1.25) - Love the fruity smell of these!
- Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotions in Strawberries & Champagne, Pure Seduction, Wild Scarlet
- Victoria's Secret Body Butters in Lost in Fantasy, Ravishing Love, Love Spell (bf loves this smell the most)
What have you hauled lately? Have you picked up any new drugstore products?